ArenaLife produces highly innovative, luxurious, and effective pain management and beauty products infused with pure hemp oil extracts, nourishing essential oils and active ingredients. Our revolutionary formulas aid in reducing pain, inflammation, and stress while promoting anti-aging, rejuvenation, and vibrancy. We launched in December 2016 and our goal is to actively disseminate information about our products to health-conscious consumers.
Hemp oil extracts are incredible compounds sourced from industrial hemp and packed with vitamins and essential fatty acids, which are recognized by numerous studies as having beneficial impacts on the overall health.
Jan Helen, Founder & Managing Partner
- 30+ years investment and fund management experience in finance, technology, media and entertainment.
- 20+ year veteran of Wall Street.
- Past world class ski racer.
Paul Arena, Founding Partner
- 30+ years executive management, Internet technology, mobile phone aps, media marketing entrepreneur.
- Chairman & CEO – Augme Technologies.
- Founder, Chairman & CEO – Cereus Technology Partners.
Advisory Board Members
Dr. James Ehrlich
- Dr. James Ehrlich is our Chief Medical Director and a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Colorado (endocrinology). He served as an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the department of medicine at the George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, DC during the 1999-2012 period.
- Currently, Dr. Ehrlich is the national cardiology director for a Redwood City cardiovascular molecular diagnostics company. He is board certified in two fields: anesthesiology and obesity medicine. Dr. Ehrlich established best practices involving novel biomarkers, diagnostic testing and cardiovascular risk assessment, imaging technologies and radiation protection.
Dr. Gerald Haase
- Dr. Gerald Haase is our Chief Science Director and a Clinical Professor of Surgery at the University of Colorado, School of Medicine. He is the Principal of Rocky Mountain Medical Research and Chief Medical Officer of Premier Micronutrient Corporation and Impact Beverage, LLC. He is also the co-founder of CURE, a not-for-profit foundation assisting China in the management of treatments for children with cancer.
- Dr. Haase has been actively involved in medical research and clinical trials for more than three decades, including collaborations in the design of central venous access devices, applications for intra-operative radiation therapy in the treatment of pediatric solid tumors, evaluation of technical surgical innovations in adult and childhood cancer, and development of novel strategies for antioxidant micronutrient therapy.
- Dr. Haase received his undergraduate degree from the John Hopkins University and his M.D. degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. He obtained his surgical training at the University of Colorado, Health Sciences Center in Denver, and specialized in pediatric surgery and oncology while training at The Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Boston, and The Children’s Hospital, Columbus, Ohio. He has held certification and re-certification from the American Board of Surgery in General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery and Critical Care.
Dr. Joseph DiVerdi
- Dr. DiVerdi is the founder and CEO of XTR Systems, a privately owned Colorado company. He brings more than thirty years of chemical, instrumentation, analysis and development experience to Colorado hemp industry.
- Dr. DiVerdi earned a PhD in chemistry from the University of Pennsylvania and an MBA from the Colorado State University School of Business.
- He also holds a faculty appointment in chemistry at Colorado State University where he conducts courses in Analytical and Physical Chemistry and research in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and in Flavors and Fragrances.
Dr. Stewart Greisman
- Dr. Stewart Greisman is an Emergency Medicine Physician in Vail, Colorado. He has been active in the field of Emergency Medicine and has been a board member and past president of the Colorado Chapter of ACEP and is a Life Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians.
- Dr. Greisman is also a member of the Advisory Board of Securisyn Medical, a medical device firm based in Colorado.
- During his career, Dr. Greisman has served on the Colorado State Board of Medical Examiners.
- He served on the Board of Directors of COPIC Insurance Company, the dominant Colorado carrier of Medical Professional Liability insurance.
- He is a former Medical Director of Emergency Medical Services at Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, Colorado and was thereafter appointed VP, Emergency and Trauma Services for Columbia HealthOne in Denver.
Aaron C. Sumner, M.Sc.
- Sr. Director of Research & Engineering
- Colorado School of Mines
- University of Tulsa
- Director of Sales & Formulations
- Brown University
- Sales & Marketing
- University of Montana